Thursday, May 5, 2011

Honeymoon in Belize


As we prepare to live abroad in South Korea, we are also planning our travels for our three week honeymoon in Belize!!!
We are flying into Belize City and catching the ferry to Caye Caulker. We plan on staying here for about 5 days and then taking a sailing trip down to Placencia.


source

We know we want to make it to San Ignacio to see some Mayan ruins and enjoy the wildlife but other than that, we have no set plans.

I'm generally not a plan-every-second traveller but I am a know-where-I'm-going-to-sleep-tonight traveller, so it should be interesting to totally wing it for most of the trip.

I'm really looking forward to not having plans, actually.

I think it will feel very freeing. I'm sure it will add some stress too but after planning this huge wedding, I'm sure it will be nothing we can't handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment