Monday, January 23, 2012

Be Inspired: Time is Nothing

When I posted the Oh, the Places You'll Go video at Burning Man, I thought maybe I could inspire some of you to travel. I don't really know who is reading this blog but I'd like to hope that some of my family and friends back home check it out every once in a while, along with the sporadic travel blogger I meet on Twitter. Whoever you are, I hope that you leave this place happy and at least thinking about expanding your mind and seeing more of the world.

With that said, here's a great video by Kien Lam of his 2010-2011 around the world trip. I love that he shows the name of each place and I think the music is absolutely perfect. I hope you can find some inspiration in these 6,237 pictures. I know I did.



Time is Nothing // Around The World Time Lapse from Kien Lam on Vimeo.


First seen on Prêt à Voyager.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Maggie! I love reading your blog and feel very inspired by you! Just wanted you to know that. :) --Alycia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support, Alycia. It's nice to know you are reading. Also, thank you for the Christmas card! :)

      Delete
  2. It always puts a smile on my face to see a new post. This one in particular!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! :) I instantly loved this video. I like that he put the name of each place, too.

      Delete
  3. Ps. Lets cross off some more countries together!!! <3

    ReplyDelete