Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh, the Places You'll Go! - Burning Man Edition

While traveling with the Semester at Sea Program, Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss was kind of a big deal. Many people got the book as departure gifts. We talked about in class. We discussed how the words connect to our very own "voyage of discovery" on the mighty vessel, the MV Explorer. It was a time of great wonder. A time for exploration of not only the world, but ourselves as well.

The words still have meaning for me. They touch my heart and inspire me to live the life of my dreams. Nearly six years after my Semester at Sea voyage, here I am living in South Korea. :) This life is magical and I could not be more happy with the path I've chosen.

Now for the video, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I want to watch this video every morning. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great. They did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete