Friday, March 30, 2012

Full of COLOR #FriFotos

Every week on Twitter, people share photos from around the world based on a theme. I've seen other bloggers share pictures in the past, and lately I've been sharing some of my own pics. It's really fun.

This week's theme is "colorful" and since I love color so much, I decided to make an entire post about it. I hope you enjoy and log on Twitter to share your own pictures, too!

fruit stall at a market in Ecuador
hot air ballooning in Napa, California
colorful character--a barman in Germany
Tobacco Caye, Belize
left: Monet's garden in Giverny, France right: sunset on Hawaii's Big Island
lights on my parent's Christmas tree

 

4 comments:

  1. How has nobody commented on how stunning this collection of shots is yet!? That air balloon shot. That's fit for National Geographic. Amazing.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Will! I'm glad you enjoy them.

      Delete
  2. I love colourful things! Reminds me that summer's coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the warmer weather! I wish we were getting a bit more of it. We're having an unusually chilly spring this year in Korea.

      Delete