Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sydney Fish Market

For Sunday lunch last weekend, we went out to the Fish Market with some friends. Inside the market around lunch time was very crowded with people looking to buy the freshest seafood Sydney has to offer. Spencer and I both not being seafood enthusiasts stuck with the safest choice, fish and chips. I even had tartar sauce! (It's a big deal for me!) It was pretty good.

Also, the birds, specifically the seagulls, are ferocious! They fight over territory on top of the umbrellas in the outside dining area and are quick to grab any little piece of food that goes astray. They are feisty and reminded me a lot of the seagulls from Finding Nemo. It does take place in Sydney after all! :)

umbrellas = seagull territory!
After a while, we went back inside for our friends to get more goodies to take home and I got a chance to take pictures without the crowds.





No comments:

Post a Comment