Thursday, September 17, 2015

Still Here...


Things have been busy this summer! I still have some stuff from Uganda to share with you, a post about our 2-week Durame Leadership Camp, and a couple of posts about traveling within Ethiopia. But that will have to wait a little bit because for the next week and a half, we’ll be Addis for our Mid-Service Conference (MSC). Yay!

MSC is a chance for our group and staff to all get together, talk about the previous year, and make plans for next year. It’s fun to get together with everyone and enjoy Addis while we eat all the foreign food we possibly can. We also go to the dentist for a cleaning/check-up and get a check-up from the Peace Corps doctors, as well. I just had my check-ups today and I’m healthy. Yay, again!

Not a lot to say here, I just realized I hadn’t posted in a while and thought I should check in with all my lovely readers. I hope you all had a great summer and you are looking forward to the cooler days of fall ahead! 

Also, we just celebrated Ethiopian New Year, so I wish you all a very Happy New Year! It's now 2008 in Ethiopia!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment